Picture of OUA Main Office

How can I open a new account?
If you are a property owner, please bring in your Warranty Deed for the property and your Photo ID.
If you are a tenant, please bring in your Photo ID.
Please know the address of the property you will be receiving services at. A deposit will be required to open an account.
How much are deposits?

  -  Residential:

Owner - Water only: $101.00 Water and Wastewater: $213.00
Tenant - Water only: $158.00 Water and Wastewater: $316.00
There is a $15.30 turn on fee in addition to the required deposit.
  -  Commercial:
Please contact the office for these fees.
There is a deposit discount offered to customers who enroll in our Direct Debit program.
All deposits are refundable after twenty-four (24) months of good payment history.
Where can I make a payment?
Payments can be made at the OUA's main office, located at 100 SW 5th Avenue, Okeechobee, Florida. 34974. Payments can be made in the lobby, drive-thru or in the night time drop box.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept cash, check, money order or credit/debit cards. There is a fee to use the credit/debit card option. You may also make your payment online by clicking here.
I am currently an OUA customer and I am moving to another residence, how can I transfer my service(s)?
You can come to the OUA main office with your photo ID and new address information, deposit and service(s) will be transferred to the new address. If you have a balance on your current account, you will need to pay the balance prior to transferring your deposit. If you are purchasing the new property, please bring your Warranty Deed with you when transferring your service(s). An upgrade of deposit may be required. You can call the office in advance to find out if this upgrade will apply to you.
How do I close my account with OUA?
Please come into the main office with your photo ID. We will close your account on the date you specify. If you are the owner of property you cannot close your account until the property is deeded in another party's name.
Can I receive a credit if I had a leak?
We will credit any additional sewer usage due to a leak that did not enter the sewer system. Please download and print the Request for Sewer Credit form found here. Fill in the requested information and turn it into the main office.

To sign up for E-Billing, please click here, complete the form and return it to the OUA Main Office. 

Clickhere if you would like to contact the customer service department.


NOTICE: This website is currently under renovation to ensure accessibility by any disabled individual. If anyone encounters an inaccessible feature on this website, please contact Kristy Hamblen at (863) 763-9460 x. 117 or you may email that office at khamblen@ouafl.com to advise what inaccessible feature was encountered, and to allow the Okeechobee Utility Authority to provide the desired information through alternative means, until such time as the website renovation in complete.